Dear Dad.

I feel really bad that I didn't say goodbye. It was wrong of me. I vow that I will spend more time with you. I see you have no one left and I will make an effort to make you feel happy again. You are worth allot to me emotionally and I love you a lot. I am so sorry I didn't go to the Houver with you today, I miss our museum walks or our regular walks. I will make you dinner some time. 
  
           You must understand though, I have been through a lot. I am focusing on work (not right now though), just I like following my heart. I like having that special someone, I feel like I don't want the same outcome as you and my mother has had. I have gotten hurt tremendously in the relationships that  you knew of. I am really happy now though. I get respected and loved. I get held saying how beautiful I am and how amazing I am. I need this--my life was spiraling down hill and now I have found this wonderful person someone I deserve and I won't let go. 


         You will always be my father and I will always love you. I will focus on school don't worry, and maybe I do need a relationship in my life, but I start to realize what a romantic I am and I enjoy it. Especially with the person I am with. Have you ever gotten that feeling where everything keeps on moving around you when you think everything is still cause you are in love? I get that a lot with Pat. We can stare into each others eyes all day---corny I know, but what else can you describe the feeling that is more than infatuation? 


          I do not want to loose this happiness and love, who knows when you will find it again? I don't even want to, I am happy where I am. I love you a lot dad, and I thought I should give you my sincere apologies and response to why our time together has been a bit limited. 


I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment