Always make sure your loved ones know you love them even in times of conflict. Nurture and grow your relationships with your family and friends by making the time to spend with them. Don’t break your promises to them. Be supportive.
Now how can you do this. You stick by there side for everything. You have tried to keep your calm. You have dealt with almost everything they have thrown at you. But them selves can't keep promises. Them selves can't give what you gave in return. Themselves get angry if you blow up at them after dealing with everything before. What happened to the people who appreciated others, who gave gratitude, how fought for their independence-who knows when you are being serious and staying true to them.
Yes I am talking personally. I think why I try so hard to keep promises made with him is because I would never want to end up like him. Though I get hurt, I will be the one that prospers in life-because I know how to keep a promise. I trust my self. I have pushed mountains, swam seas, caught stars for this person... The least I can get is some everyday love.
Because I have made a promise to my self that it will only be one person at a time, and I invested allot in this so called relationship and I do not get nothing in return..
There the question stand up: What are you still doing there with him.
My answer: if I don't show this kid love, purity..the fucking true world not the look over there I am pampered. If I let this go, this guy will venture out in the world with either his parents holding his hand or a complete mess. Love makes you do crazy things. Its the worst for of Self Injury.
Number 12-21:
12. Keep Their Word
Honesty is the best policy. Every action and decision you make should be based on honesty. Be honest with yourself and with your loved ones.
*slaps face.
0 comments:
Post a Comment