I Party Till I Pass Out And I Fuck Till I Bleed

I Party Till I Pass Out And I Fuck Till I Bleed


Oh my god. You are 11. Get over your self. You call the cyber police then you say "Love me I am Famous!".

Here is the thing sweetheart. Your parents are not taking good care of you. You are literally the definition of a white trash bitch. You made a video of you crying and your father freaks out... you could of prevented this but instead you were being immature and decided to get more attention. I seriously cannot see how anyone would want to be your friend. For being as ignorant as you I am surprised you haven't gotten your ass whooped.

I am also serious about your parents being bad parents. Your blog title is "I fuck till I bleed".... you are 11. Shit. When you are older maybe it is more acceptable but talking about your sex toys. If I was your parent I would feel so ashamed and disgusted how this excuse for a daughter came out of me. You need some discipline, some rules-a fucking dictionary at the very least. I would of sent you to boot camp or like Jesus camp.

Sweetie ( I wont call you anything more than that, since in fact you are not even a teenager yet)

You would do well without the internet for a year. Maybe some duct tape and maybe the Super Nanny as a side order. Please.. make this world less horrible. You are just polluting it even more.

X to the fucking O

0 comments:

Post a Comment