Vitamins.

I was recently talking about a friend with my uncle. I talked about how he never eats healthy and takes vitamins and has to eat about 3000 calories a day. I said it was fine that he ate like crap, because he has a high metabolism and takes vitamins.

My uncle looked at me and laughed. He said that what my friend was taking, was like a time bomb. It was like mixing all the vitamins into one thing. for example, lets say u do not want to eat for the rest of your day, so u take a blender-mix in your breakfast,lunch,snack and dinner into one.... It just doesn't cut it.

He said even though the vitamins get absorbed into your body more quickly it still will end up hurting your body in the future. My friend may be healthy now, but when he grows older-it wont matter how low is BMI is, because he will have skipped out on all the natural vitamins that take 4 hours to absorb. Leading him to be sick.

Another con to that is your body might just not accept that vitamin anymore. Its like taking an advil a day.. Sooner or later, when you are in actual pain 1 advil wont cut it.

I would tell my friend this, but he is stubborn and well doesn't intake things well as the body does with the vitamins.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment