5 (Will do all at once)

5 (Will do all at once)

5 facts about yourself:
  • I am extremely open with anything
  • I have three dogs
  • I have had more bfs than fingers on my hand
  • I love dead/alive stuff
  • Hate insects
5 pet peeves:
  • Bad drivers
  • People who try hard
  • Getting corrected all the time
  • Not getting space
  • When someone brings up my secret to make themselves look good 
5 favorite foods:
  • Ceaser salad
  • Garlic Bread
  • Steamed Veggies
  • Ramen
  • Steak
5 things you cannot live without:
  • Eyeliner
  • Lover 
  • Warmth
  • Smokes
  • Dutchess
5 things you would wear to a party right now:
  • Dress
  • Pants with chains
  • 50’s outfit
  • Pjays
  • Low pants low top
5 things you would say to 5 different people:
  • Shut the door
  • I need now
  • You are so amazing
  • Leave me alone
  • —silence—
5 wishes you could have:
  • Make next year work out
  • Be successful in my job
  • My form of perfection
  • All the bodymods I want
  • Wake up with him next to me 
5 people you could have(on a keychain):
YES!
  • Snooki
  • Pat
  • Zach
  • Andrew Futral
  • Special Kid
5 people you envy:
  • Dita v.t
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
5 favorite colors:
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Olive Green
  • Burnt Red
  • Hot Pink
5 favorite fictional characters:
  • Lio the Little Dead Girl
  • Castle
  • Bones
  • Dr. Lightman
  • Jack Sparrow
5 physical fetishes:
  • Hair
  • Hands
  • Tooshie
  • Neck
  • Lips
5 fears:
  • Creepers
  • Butterflies
  • Vents
  • Insects in and out of books
  • Alone
5 words you can’t go without using:
  • I
  • Shit
  • Love
  • Damn
  • Ahuh
5 songs you’re currently addicted to:
  • Hafdis Huld- Tomoko
  • Hate This- Grendel
  • Telekinetic- Godmodule
  • Shapeshifter- HORSE the Band
  • Inevitable and I- Harvard
5 guilty pleasures:
  • Waking up early in the morning
  • Hearing about my self
  • Placebo-ing
  • Hugs
  • Staring 

0 comments:

Post a Comment