Slightly Twisted Magic Show

So, not that anybody notices or care, but I am a bit "nuts" per-say. Slightly though. And all in good reason.

  • I absolutely love fur, I am 100% against animal cruelty 
  • I look at things that would be deeply frowned upon-pictures that involve in the genre of Elizabeth Short, but its art in my eyes
  • I want to learn taxidermy (would not hunt my self), solely to preserve the animals beauty
  • Yes I would actually buy fox tails, diaphanised animals, bones and stuffed animals
  • I would have no problem examining roadkill, I am a science freak in a way
  • I absolutely love and respect things that have perished, insects are beautiful, but hate them
  • **I do want to learn about the ways that POW's were tortured whether it be the holocaust, Vietnam or anything else. For science and writing & art reasons.
 Everything in my eyes, that in others would freak out, is beautiful, artistic and completely scientific. My excuse for not being ashamed is, its a deep passion. I have deep passions whether it be dead things, piercings or for you ponies and hip hop. In the end though, I have a passion....do you?

**i agree a little over the top and a bit offensive in some eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment