Humboldt.

Every time I think of that place, I think about the movie, "Into The Wild".

I will not give up on society. Society gave up on me.

              I feel like I have to go.

For my sanity. The nature. The fresh air.

I am so sick of kids these days. I talk allot about this. Kids don't have respect for anyone. There are no morals. No religion. No love.

No Love.


No wonder why some kids feel like they are alone in this world. No unity.
I know I am one not to speak, but I am already a damaged good. Why give up on trying to make this world a better place. People are so worried on the environment. We are living on this world. If we can not even take care of ourselves or others what good does the environment have on us. Before you can love others you have to love yourself. We need to make us, the people love one another. Respect one another. Care for each other. Because before the world will die, our humanity, our race, our species will end up killing each other.

Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.- Genesis 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment