Why did he do what he did?

I have the most respect Christopher McCandless.
Imagine.
Surrounded by love, wealth, knowledge and dropping everything and just running.
Have you ever get that feeling of getting swallowed by society. 
Gulped down and suffocated and forming you into something you weren't originally made for.
He wanted to be free.
I want to be free.
He burnt his S.S, ID, gave his money to charity and just hitched hiked to Alaska.
He went:


Into the Wild.


Christopher. Your life seemed so perfect. Why did you do it?


Don't give me an explanation. I understand. You don't need a reason. You leave all the feelings and love behind. You knew you'd be unhappy.
Rise Up.
Why do people always need an answer. If I am unhappy let me be happy. Let me wander off and try to find my self. What I do to my "temple" are things I feel my body needs. For me to find my self to be happy and beautiful. Just sit back and support me.




There is always something  pondering in the back of my head...


Into the Wild- Rise Up--Eddie Vedder

0 comments:

Post a Comment