Definition of MORATORIUM
1
a : a legally authorized period of delay in the performance of a legal obligation or the payment of a debtb : a waiting period set by an authority
What is P5 +1?
So here I am watching "This Week". Hillary is throwing big words. And the president of Islam Mahmoud is practically keeping our two Americans, hostage. Saying we have 8 Iranians in America, how about the US makes a humanitarian gesture and let them go.
I have a problem here. We have two ordinary hikers kept hostage for 8 Iranians who got arrested for who ever knows why.. But there is a greater risk of letting all of them go. Maybe it would be better for a negotiation. &Let the US decide who goes home. You could never be that careful.
and oh lord this lady who is translating makes me want to shoot my self. Way too excited for this.
I wish i really knew what the sanctions was about and the trade.
Stoning?
I think the commentator has such a wrong view of Iran. If stoning is ok in that country, then it is ok. Apparently she shocks a bunch of her "subject" about the deal with the burning of the holy book, the stoning. Not true about the executions being four times more frequent.
OH no. now the Delaware tea party thing. Way too much for me to handle. I have to pause this.
bbs
0 comments:
Post a Comment