4dayweekend

Has came to an end. A super fabulous one I must admit. The sleeping, the "looking", the take off...the just barely landing, the movies the gold fish...


 mhm It went pretty well. I think I force my self to have some sadness in my life though. Everything is going so well, i think if you force your self to cry and think about older stuff (maybe your doggy getting shot or loosing a teddy bear..something!) it becomes like a release. A natural one. I realize if i do not cry for a while... that streak will go on and then I won't seem caring. So a little practice is needed for everyone. 


I heard something today that was a bit unsettling though. I do not want to change who you are. You won't change who I am, but you in my life is such an amazing presence what ever I am thinking about--which very few know-- is unacceptable with this constant love. I will figure this out on my own, please do not give up though.


Otherwise, a great weekend.




:]

0 comments:

Post a Comment