So What Now?

everything.
i hear- i feel like this was meant to happen
it is what ive always wanted to hear
this is so great
i will just make sure this prospers
this is so worth it
if everything is in tip top shape 
what is wrong with me then
i couldnt want anything more
why do i feel this way
I shouldnt
I cant help it
I believe in buddhism and not christianity
i believe in God and not Buddah
No i wish this peacefulness and this power that you know will ALWAYS be there... was actually there




I watched a short film today about all these galaxies. I am convinced. Where could these things could of have possibly come from. there are BILLIONS and A BILLION MORE galaxies we can and can not see... I think they are the souls, this blasting almost infinite long energy bursts. I feel the weak souls are the red ones. the ones that have been given a second chance but still dies out. The blue ones are the ones who just got there or the ones with strong everlasting souls. So i think where we go now.... we go out into the open blackness of the hole above us

0 comments:

Post a Comment