I am here to inform you I will be 'planning' this year's Christmas.
I will choose the secret santas in two weeks.
The deal with christmas presents will be something different. In my opinion our generation and older ones are going down hill, I have suggested that our presents should be solely things that brings some cultural influence to the receiver. So this could either be one or more of the following:
-book's
-dvd's
-cd's
-art, made by you or bought by you
-vinal records, for those who have hip receivers
(50$ is the ut-most you shall spend- due to economy, less is most welcome)
For food I will ask Sue if she would like to help and I will help aswell :)
My father will be paying for the crab dinner the night before, which apperently has become a tradition in this family.
Any questions or suggestions should be emailed to me at
0 comments:
Post a Comment