I really hate seeing

That someone can't do something they love. Whether it be making art, reading or even writing a song. You think where did the color go in their life. Their muse. Now I know there is plenty of color in that brain, but its sad, you wish you can make it all happen for them. You throw out ideas and you don't know half the things you are talking about besides your opinion. This is when you wish you were God and with a blink of the eye--BOOM. Your mental block is gone. You can be happy now....


I wish. Its hard and its sad. Its different yet so familiar. From experience and some that you have witnessed today.. it will come back to you, and you will get frustrated, but maybe it needed to "take a walk". It will come back. It always will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment