So far its been

Great.

Working hard
Dad has a young but cute girl
Keep on finding music that blows my mind
Talk of the future keeps me going
Life is going at an amazing pace
Everything rotten is left behind
I keep getting motivated
I opened new door.

This is what I want.
I question if people are happy with their lives. If not, why. You gotta live and push through. Never force something to happen out of desperation let it come too you.

For me.. running away was the best thing i did, then buried all the feeling and let the rain wash the mud away for it to come up again. But having a wonderful guy. Running after you holding you on the brink of emotions being in no proportions... it kinda makes you step back and just be grateful than selfish and want to hide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment