So I am sitting in Psych and.

I saw these books right in front of me collecting dust. Now once I see a book that interests me, I become a vigorous reader and the books ends up looking abused after a week. So I thought, HEY, friends and family------ XMAS is coming up. How about:


  • The Family that Couldn't Sleep
  • Mad in america
  • The Man who Shocked the World
  • Opening skinners box
  • The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
  • Stumbling upon happiness
  • Don't drink the water (movie)
  • The man with the golden arm
  • Reefer madness(movie and book)
  • The Deadly Dinner Party: and Other Medical Detective Stories
  • The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil
  • The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat: And Other Clinical Tales

YAY XMAS TIME :)

now i say, my hubby and my silly sis, tell me what they want. asap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment