Lower than Dirt

Peter-
When you are not here I loosen up on responsibilities but when you are gone... I freaking take care of shit. I clean and I watch the dogs, I care for him when he was sick and you blow up at me. I freaking cleaned... I DID. I never clean. I am so sick of hearing your bullshit dad, you don't know half the things I do when you are gone. Not responsible my ass. Stop making me feel so freaking low and not deserve anything. I fucking feel warn out, I do all of my work except a few assignments and nothing shows how hard I try. So go somewhere else to make someone as depressed as you are. I love you, but this bullshit of feeling bad for everything i do and don't do is not my place to be in..

0 comments:

Post a Comment